First, we looked at toilet seats but they didn't have any really pretty ones at the store we went to.
Then, IKEA time!
I had fun. At I also liked finding things that we owned. I also have like 20 IKEA pencils. I was going to take one at each station as we walked through the store but Mutti saw me and she was like here take more. So I ended up with a lot.
We ate at IKEA. It tasted good.
Then, we walked through Rostock and looked in shops. It was very nice. It is funny though because I don't think I've ever been in H&M before or if I have I don't remember but here I've been more times than I can count on one finger.
Stone shoe things.
I thought it was funny that TJMaxx is TKMaxx here but then I wikipediad it and apparently it's because it would be confusing with a European brand or something.
Then, we came home and eventually had dinner. And I asked for the juice Lisa and Mutti were drinking but apparently it had a little alcohol. Whoops. So then I had orange juice. And we laughed and acted crazy. It was fun.
Then I started packing so I wouldn't have to do it later.
And we filled out my travel journal thing for GAPP.
So that was my fairly uneventful day. Yay for not having to blog super long!!
No picts of you and Lisa today. Would be nice to see a family photo before you leave.
ReplyDeleteMa lesz egy búcsú party. Ott valakit megkérek hogy csináljon rólunk családi képet. Puszi.
Delete