So today I woke up earlier at 8:15 and then Lisa came in to wake up a few minutes later. I had a half of a brötchen with kiwi jam. Then we (Vati, Lisa, and I) left. For a two hour car ride. To Stralsund. Which is by the Baltic Sea.
It was very cool. There was a background portion. And then the aquariums. I of course took a couple thousand picturs and Vati took some too but they're not very good because you can't use flash and I'm really lazy and tired and have no desire to blog so I will just guide to the website: here. And here in English. And I even found the specific page with links to the pictures of the different exhibits: right here. Have fun exploring!
I will post some of my favorites/pictures of us.
My favorite part was how they said that the Baltic Sea looks like a crocodile with its tail curled up and mouth open. IT DOES!!
Lisa pretending to be a seal. She's the one in the middle in case you couldn't tell.
Scuba diving.
There were these boat models that made me think of Áron because he would've liked them.
Penguins.
I did a bike race and got fifth place out of a bunch of sea animals. Yay!
I don't think a pebble is what you think it is.
We had another brötchen for lunch and then we bought them with bratwurst. It was good. And German. (My face here..)
Then we went to another sea museum that was cool because it was in an old church.
I liked the other one better though because the information was in English and German so I understood it.
Lisa was being cute and following the fish with her eyes and having staring contests.
Shelbi's birthday party. It was kind of awkward because the tables ended up being split into Americans and Germans but Lisa stayed with me. And people were weird. But it was fun. And we played telephone. Also, it rained. We bought her chocolate but Mutti wanted to give her something else too so she found a picture frame. The printer was being messed up so we couldn't print a picture of us so I drew stick figures and put it in the frame. It was funny.
Happy birthday, Sheebles!
Okay. Good night, world. I'm sleeping.




Funny party pictures! I like the one with you and Lisa smiling. Lisa looks pretty in pink.
ReplyDelete